Important 2020 Golf Fore Grants Event Updates
We can’t wait to see you on July 6th!
We are very excited to share that all of the foursome spots for Golf Fore Grants 2020 have been filled! Thank you for continuing to support this event!!
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have been working with Champions Run Golf Course to adjust our event format to ensure the health and safety of our participants.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and suggested best practices, you will see a few changes at this year’s event…
- Lunch- To encourage social distancing, we will be providing a grilled brat or hamburger boxed lunch upon check-in. All participants will be advised to eat at their individual carts.
- Golf Carts- Single golf cart play will not be an option for this event. Champions will be offering a Plexiglass divider that can be placed between the driver and passenger side seat. If you would like a divider in your cart, please contact EPSF Marketing & Development Manager Melanie Lucks at email@example.com by Thursday, July 2nd at 4:00 P.M.
- Raffle- Raffle tickets are only available to those who purchase an eagle card package this year.
By purchasing an eagle card package, you will automatically be entered to win a Dinner & Wine Pairing for 4 at Pitch Pizzeria and a Round of Golf for 4 at Champions Run.
- Eagle Card Package and Mulligan Purchases-
Eagle Card Packages include:
-5 Raffle Tickets
-Golf Poker Participation
-3 On-Course Games (Does not include putting green contest)
Eagle card packages must be purchased by THURSDAY, JULY 2ND AT 12:00 P.M.
We will not be selling eagle card packages in-person at the event this year. To limit hand to hand contact, we also suggest purchasing your Mulligans ahead of time through our DonorPerfect site.
- Day of Event Purchases- Cash and cards will still be accepted for beverage cart, on-course game, and mulligan purchases. All Champions staff and Foundation volunteers will be instructed to wear gloves when exchanging cash or processing credit cards.
- Scoring- To keep points of contact limited, Champions Run is encouraging golfers to keep track of their scores with the Golf Genius app, rather than paper scoring cards. We are excited to implement this change because it will also allow golfers to view real-time scoring and leaderboards while on the course! More information on how to use the Golf Genius app will be sent to golfers prior to the event.
- Dinner- To ensure your safety and comfort, we will be providing a take-home dinner option in lieu of a dinner reception.
- Flag, Tournament, and Raffle Prizes- All prizes will be personally delivered to the respective winners. Winners will be notified via SMS text message/ email.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these event adjustments, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (402) 289.1727. We appreciate your flexibility and are looking forward to seeing everyone next week!
Registration & Boxed Lunch – 11:00 a.m.
Shotgun Start – 12:00 p.m.
Dinner will be available for you to pick up upon returning from your last hole.