The Elkhorn Public Schools Foundation encourages our Elkhorn teachers and staff to prioritize their continued education by providing partial tuition reimbursement. In the 2021-2022 school year, we reimbursed 127 EPS teachers and staff for continued education tuition totaling $37,500.
Teachers pursuing an advanced degree can apply for tuition reimbursement from the Elkhorn Public Schools Foundation for a one-time total of $300 per calendar year.
Teaching Assistants and other District Staff are eligible for up to $200 per calendar year toward a higher education degree.
If you are an EPS educator and would like to utilize this program, please follow all instructions below before submitting your tuition reimbursement form to the Elkhorn Public Schools Foundation:
• You must be employed with the Elkhorn Public Schools at the time of the course and tuition reimbursement request to be eligible.
• A current copy of your transcript showing current completed course(s).
• Your name (first & last) and the college name must appear (printed) on the transcript.
• Course(s) must be taken and submitted within the current calendar year, no prior year classes will be accepted.
• Tuition reimbursement form must be fully completed.
If you have questions regarding Tuition Reimbursement, please contact Carol Monnier at email@example.com. If you would like to help fund tuition reimbursement for our dedicated teachers, please call the Foundation to discuss your gift or click the link below. Thank you for your support!